Born: 20 September 1973.
Place of birth: Ukraine, Cherkasy region.
Education: Higher education.
June 1995 - Faculty of Oriental Studies, Department of Linguistics, Taras Shevchenko National University, Kyiv, Ukraine.
M.A. in Philology, Chinese (Mandarin) and Ukrainian Languages and Literature.
Joined the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine in September 1995.
As of 18th June - Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Ukraine to Malaysia;
- Director-General, Directorate General for the Asia-Pacific Region, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine, Kyiv;
- Counsellor, Head of Multilateral Cooperation, Minister’s Office, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine, Kyiv;
- Counsellor, Embassy of Ukraine in Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur;
- First secretary, Counsellor Minister’s Office, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine, Kyiv;
- Second secretary, Embassy of Ukraine in the People’s Republic of China, Beijing;
- Third secretary, Second Secretary, Embassy of Ukraine in the Republic of Indonesia, Jakarta;
- Attaché, Third Secretary, Second Secretary, Asia Pacific Division, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine, Kyiv.
Languages: Chinese (Mandarin), English, Ukrainian.
Marital status: married with one daughter and one son.