For the legalization of the document of the legal entity the following is required:
- the original document (previously legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Malaysia)
- notarized letter from the company authorizing the representative (that will submit documents to the Embassy) to act in such capacity (indicating IC or passport No.)
- original IC or passport document of the representative
- scanned copy of the document
- original receipt of payment (405 MYR per document – regular service/ 3 working days, expedite next day service – 810 MYR per document)
Previous online appointment is required (via the link: http://bookings-emb-malaysia.cloudaccess.host/). On the scheduled date ALL the abovementioned documents MUST be presented.