For the legalization of the document of the legal entity the following is required:
- The original document (previously legalized by Notary Public as well as the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Malaysia).
- Letter from the company authorizing the representative (that will submit documents to the Embassy) to act in such capacity (indicating IC or passport No.).
- Copy of the Certificate of Incorporation of the company (stating the company No. and the date of incorporation)
- Original IC or passport document of the representative + copy.
- Copy of the document for legalization.
- Original receipt of payment (421 MYR per document – regular service/ 3 working days, expedite next day service – 842 MYR per document).
to be paid to:
MALAYAN BANKING BERHAD
Account name: Embassy of Ukraine
Account number: MYR-514057693436
At the counter in Maybank/Cash deposit machine/Online transfer
Please be advised that the previous appointment is mandatory.