Seven international treaties have been concluded since the diplomatic relations between Ukraine and the Republic of the Philippines had been established.
- 07.04.1992 - Exchange of Notes between the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine and the Department of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of the Philippines on the establishment of diplomatic relations
- 17.05.1995 - Memorandum of Understanding between the Ministry of Transport of Ukraine and the Marine training Council of the Republic of the Philippines on the recognition of diplomas (certificates) Ukrainian seafarers in accordance with the requirements of Regulation I/10 of the International Convention on Standards of Training, Certification, and Watchkeeping for Seafarers, 1978 (with amendments of 1995)
- 14.04.1997 - Memorandum on cooperation between Ukraine and the House of Representatives of the Congress of the Republic of the Philippines
- 14.07.2003 - Protocol on Political Consultations between the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine and the Department of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of the Philippines
- 12.03.2008 - Memorandum of Understanding between the State Committee for Financial Monitoring of Ukraine and the Council of AML, Financial Intelligence Unit of the Philippine in the exchange of financial information related to the legalization of proceeds from crime and the financing of terrorism
- 27.11.2010 - Agreement between the Council of Ministers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and the Government of Cebu Province on establishing of interregional cooperation
- 06.12.2010 - Memorandum of understanding on cooperation between the Diplomatic Academy of Ukraine and Foreign Service Institute of the Republic of the Philippines